How To Make Essential Oil Candles?
How to make Aromatherapy candles
- -Organic Beeswax or soy
- -Essential oils (We love the collection from
- -Cotton wicks
- -Clean can to melt oils
- -Wooden spoon or stick to stir
Back to main
- Create a double boiler by placing water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Place beeswax intro can and place into water until it melts.
- While your waiting cut wicks to fit clean mason jars, tins, glass votives and tape around pencil.
- When wax is melted take out of water and stir in essential oils. The amount of essential oil you use depends on the scent strength of the oil, if your mixing them, and the amount of wax you use. I like to mix in the essential oil until I can smell it and then add a few more drops.
- Pour into prepared containers.
- Allow to cool.